1. Where can l buy/ order the guitars?

Here, right here. Write a mail then I’ll guide you. info@ragnarokguitars.se

2. How many months does it take building a guitar? How does an order look like?

Usually 6-7 months, it can be faster. But for best results we need to count with this schedule. Before any process starts we are going to have some mails which describes perfectly your wish with any small detail, up to string gauge and brand. When we confirm there’s no more possibility to change anything on. No pictures under process. First photo from your guitar is going to be done before final set up.

Why? Easy and simple, like the pentatonic scale: Maybe you changed your mind and you would like to have a mini switch, or two. More or less pots. More or less pickups, or other configuration, HH instead of HSH, or HHS and so on. And the cavity maybe had been routered already or there´s no more place and no way back either… Once we made the final check list you agree with this. What you get is what you see.

3. Shipping? Case?

Of course it works, anywhere you want. Hardcase included  with printed logo on it which will protect your guitar all across its journey. The price doesn´t include shipping, it cost €100 within EU, and €150 the rest of the world. We ship with FedEx. Or with your own delivery services company.

Do you need a flight case ? No problem- we fix it. Because its weight you have to count with higher shipping fee and an extra fee for the case itself. 

4. How can I pay for that? How much do I have to pay for an instrument?

Paypal and always in Swedish Krona( SEK). Check yourself the actual currency. When we confirmed everything you need to transfer 80% of the final price at our account, the rest 20% right before shipping.

 We’ll let you know when we are almost finished the job so you don’t have to worry about that. I go first of all for neck thru guitars- they are the most expensive ones. But if you want bolt- on or set- in neck they are of course cheaper. Different models- different price, depending on details, inlays, finish, hardwares and wood.. To make the things easier: a custom instrument ( no matter if we talk about bass or guitar) is somewhere between 25.000-30.000 SEK/ €2500- 3000.

As bonus you will get two t-shirts, a neck strap keychain( looks fine for stage pass, or car key holder) and picks( .90).

5. Endorsement?

Send me a link about your band, we can find a deal. However Ragnarök Guitar& Basses isn´t interested anymore endorsing/ supporting ANY band. Of course, everyone is welcome. Beside of the link about your band, it´s necessary a Personal brief where you can describe what do you want from me, why you´ve chosen me?

The endorsement ´till December 2020 was based un trust and friendship. Unfortunately this seemed to be unilateral and there were divas who acted like Rolling Stones. It made clear that “modern problems require modern solutions”. So, from 2021 everything goes through signed  contracts. Where everything is crystal clear about what do we expect from each other. An endorsement means a kind of helping each other, right?

You get discount- and you show up your support too. Just simple as it is. 

“Vorba volant, scripta manent”- Spoken words fly away, written words remain.

It made me very dissapointed but it was a lesson too: just because we listen to the same music, we´re not the same blood!

And finally: no instruments for free– unless you play in Kreator or Metallica. 

6. Anything more I should know?

I retain rights for taking photos, promote, hype under construction and even taking them at masses or exhibitions.

I’m an official, verified, Evertune installer as well. One of thise fews in Europe. Beside of mounting these beautiful bridges, you may even purchase them in my shop.

Every single guitar and bass is equipped with Grap Tech hardwares. Their quality hardwares are standard on every Ragnarök.

Ratio tuners, Tusq nuts, Reso Max/ Ghost bridges. I used some other different brands before them, now l go exclusively for their hardwares.

And finally, the last wonder weapons are the Babicz bridges. Their Full Contact Hardwares are standard again on Ragnarök Basses. Not so bad: the best possible products at the same place.. In case you like them better, you may have them on your own guitar too. 

From metalhead to metalheads!